as in “unexpected blessing,” or surprising gifts.
has nominated me for another Lovely Blog award!
Surprising, I suspect, because I oft don’t find my own voice “lovely.”
I am very thankful some find it so, or something about the overall content here.
(rules of the game attached to the logo)
1. My real name is not Nathaniel.
2. My favorite authors/artists are embedded in my flesh.
3. I am pursuing a vocation in Information Sciences.
4. I am drawn to large white rectangles.
5. I don’t believe in “spiritual.”
6. I enjoy laughter.
7. I deeply desire to travel in Russia, Nepal and Portugal.
For the nominees I’d like to pass the award along to (bon chance!) I will post the list that proved exorbitantly long for the rules last week, as follows:
A Philosopher’s Take
Careful for Isa
The Artsy Forager
Writing with Water
Photography of Nia
and, of course, my beloved (even if time doesn’t allow, I read whatever arrives :))
Life in Relation to Art